Best K Cup Coffee Maker Reviews Consumer Ratings & Reports
When you are in urgent need of a coffee, you can’t afford to grind the coffee beans and then, brew a cup of coffee because, by the time you do all these things, your craving for a strong cup of coffee would be long gone. To quench your thirst for a rich and smooth cup of coffee, you need a quick solution, which you can find in ‘K cup’. These are pre-ground coffee pods, which you need to unwrap and brew in order to get a cup of coffee in a matter of minutes. The popularity of K cups has led to the rise in K cup coffee makers all across the globe. If you are looking to buy a K cup coffee maker, then you will find a broad range of options to choose from, which can easily confuse you. To keep things simple, you can go through consumer reports best K cup coffee maker reviews in which top six products have been reviewed in detail.
Reviews Of 6 Best K Cup Coffee Makers Consumer Ratings & Reports
1. Keurig K55/K-Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker will be on every list of top coffee makers because of its incredible performance and consistency. When you are in need of a rich and smooth coffee with a touch of a button, then this is the machine, which can get you that. A perfect model for small families, students or offices with a strength of 10 employees or less.
- Ideal unit for newbies because of its low price and efficient performance.
- This coffee maker can easily get you 6 cups of coffee in a single fill, courtesy of large water tank (48 oz.). The tank is easy to fill and clean as well.
- The coffee maker sports a simple descaling function, which helps remove lime scale that builds up in the coffee maker.
- The coffee maker comprises a few basic functions, which won’t be difficult for you to understand.
- The machine is compatible with 6, 8 and 10-oz K-cup pods, plus it comes with 40 K-cups of 20 different varieties.
2. Sboly Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker
Get this coffee maker if you are desperately looking for an excellent coffee machine that blends with the aesthetics of your kitchen as well.
- This is a compact unit, which features a 14-oz reservoir, but you don’t worry about your coffee.
- This coffee maker can get you a couple of cups of coffee without refilling.
- The reservoir is divided into four segments, which are 6, 10, 12 and 14 oz., which lets you decide on the amount of coffee you want.
- As the reservoir empties, it gets shut down automatically, thus avoiding any potential accident.
- The compatibility of this coffee maker with all K-cup pods makes it easy for you to get the coffee you desire.
- The inclusion of a stainless steel ground basket gives you the ability to use traditional ground coffee beans.
- When it comes to cleaning, this coffee maker will surprise you, as you just need to press two buttons given on the side to begin internal self-cleaning.
3. Keurig K-Elite Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
Keurig Fans know how great of a coffee maker K-Elite is. If you are new to this niche, then let me tell you what this model is capable of giving.
- While you are able to enjoy a perfect cup of coffee with this coffee maker, the inclusion of ‘Iced’ setting will allow you to enjoy a refreshing cup of cold coffee as well.
- The coffee maker features a 75 oz., water reservoir, which is sufficient for brewing 8 cups of coffee without having to refill the tank. Moreover, the reservoir is easy to clean and refill.
- Just like other Keurig coffee makers, this one has also got a large drip tray that can be removed for quick and easy cleaning.
- This model allows you to pour coffee in a small cup to a large travel mug.
- You will get a pack of six K-cup pods, so you have the chance to enjoy new flavors.
- The coffee maker brews a wide range of K-cup pod sizes such as 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz.
- You can also use this machine to boil hot water for making tea, soup, and oatmeal, etc.
4. Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
Deemed as one of the most popular office coffee makers, Keurig K155 is equipped with all the features that coffee lovers look for.
- The large capacity and consecutive brewing time are the two things that you will like in this coffee maker.
- The coffee maker comes with a large reservoir having a capacity of 90 oz., in which the water takes about three minutes to boil.
- With a capacity of brewing up to 14 cups of coffee in under a minute without refill is a commendable job.
- The reservoir can be easily removed, plus you can drain it without breaking a sweat, courtesy of quick drain feature.
- The inclusion of a descaling function allows you to keep the unit clean and running.
- You can select your desired cup size, brew strength, and water temperature through the LCD touchscreen control panel.
- The coffee maker gives you the option to select from four cup sizes, which are 4, 6, 8 and 10 oz.
5. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
If your motive is to get a great cup of coffee in the quickest of times, then you need to consider buying a coffee maker as efficient as Keurig K-Select. It is a single serve coffee maker, but a single cup of incredible coffee is all you need, right?
- This is a no-nonsense coffee machine, which comes with easy to use button controls. You need to add a k-pod, select a cup size and brew a delicious cup of coffee under a minute.
- There won’t be much noise while the coffee maker is brewing the coffee, thanks to ‘Quiet Brew Technology’.
- You get the ability to select from 4 different cup sizes. Moreover, the machine includes carafe brew, just in case, you have multiple people asking for a cup of coffee, so you can fulfill that requirement easily.
- The coffee machine comes with a large reservoir of 52 oz., which easily brew up to 5 cups of coffee.
- If you don’t have pods at home, then you can use coffee grounds as well, which tells a lot about the versatility of the unit. However, you need to buy a mesh filter when using ground coffee.
- You can remove the drip tray from the bottom of the unit and add a small cup to a large travel mug.
6. Keurig K250 Single Serve, K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with Strength Control
If you are looking for a coffee maker that looks beautiful and works excellently, then Keurig K250 is one of those coffee makers. It is a stylish, efficient and reliable machine, which promises great quality and consistent coffee.
- One of the main highlights of the product is its versatility, so if you want to use this coffee maker for home use, then you surely can do it, however, it also serves the purpose in small offices.
- The coffee maker incorporates a 40 oz., water reservoir, which easily brews 5-6 regular size cups of coffee without needing a refill.
- Moreover, the reservoir can be easily detached from the main unit for cleaning and refilling.
- To monitor the progress, the company has added a bright 2-inch color touchscreen display panel.
- The addition of a water level window will help you determine the level of water left inside the reservoir.
- You can easily customize the strength of the coffee you brew, as there are four different K-cup sizes to choose from, such as 4, 6, 8 and 10 oz.
How To Brew Coffee With A K-Cup?
Brewing coffee with a K-cup requires special skills because if you try to brew coffee in the same way as other pods, then you would probably end up getting a weak flavored coffee. To get a rich and smooth cup of coffee, which awakens you like anything, you need to follow below-mentioned steps.
What do you require?
- K-cup flavor of your choice. Some single-serve coffee makers come with built-in filters, so you can make the necessary modification if you want.
- 1 or 2 cups.
- Hot water.
- Start the process with taking out the foil from the top of K-cup and dumping the coffee into one of the coffee cups. If you want to add coffee grounds or substitute K-cup with any other pod, then you can do it at this point in time.
- You need to cut a quarter of the bottom of the cup using a pair of scissors.
- Add some hot water in the cup that contains coffee grounds. Some automatic coffee makers come with hot water spigot on the side, whereas others may have the option of getting hot water. The water should be hot enough to brew the coffee.
- Hold the top of K-cup over another coffee cup and then, slowly pour the cup with the brewed coffee through the mesh filter so that all the grounds are removed. When using hot water spigots leave the grounds in K-cup and start pouring hot water from spigot through the K-cup. This method is time-consuming and unsafe, hence, not recommended.
- You can now add milk, crème, soy and enjoy a great cup of coffee.
I have discussed a wide range of K cup coffee makers out of which, some are really cheap while others are expensive, some are made for home use while a few can be used in offices. There is no doubt upon the performance of each of the K cup coffee makers that I’ve reviewed, but which coffee maker you like depends upon your requirements. Therefore, I would urge you to again go through the consumer reports best K cup coffee maker reviews and identify the product that resonates with your requirements.
Last Updated on October 3, 2021