Best Inversion Table Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated
The number of back pain sufferers is on the rise. Lack of physical activity and poor eating habits result in back pain because a person suffering from obesity would be overweight, with his/her spine bearing the extra load of his/her body, hence causing back pain problems. While there are many devices available on the market to relieve pressure on the spine, but nothing seems to work as effectively as an inversion table.
An inversion table can help relieve general back pain by offering full-spine traction. For general back pain, physicians advice sleeping on mattresses for back pain or undergo massage therapies, but these are time-consuming techniques. For fast and long-term results, you should prefer an inversion table. To know as to which is the best inversion table consumer report, check out the reviews section.
Reviews Of 5 Best Inversion Tables Consumer Report
1. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
If you have tried a few inversion tables, but couldn’t fit in any properly, then you should definitely try IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Inversion Table, which can support a person having a height of 6 ft.-6 in., and weight of up to 350 lbs. Even if you were a football player, you’d be able to fit into this table easily.
Besides the ability to support people with a heavy build, the inversion table incorporates a wide range of useful features such as adjustable lumbar support, which will come handy when someone is looking to soothe his/her back pain. The inclusion of ratchet ankle locking system will keep you in the right position while going upside down, and you can easily control that system with your palms.
The inversion table is made of steel, PVC, and foam, and it can turn to 180 degrees. While anybody can enjoy a peaceful therapy session on this inversion table, but the product is ideally suited for athletes and people with a heavy build
2. Teeter EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table
Teeter is the name that comes into the minds of people when they think of inversion tables. Being a leading brand, people expect a lot from this brand and fortunately, Teeter doesn’t disappoint. Teeter EP-560 Ltd model is a durable and reliable brand, and FDA, whose approval has been taken by the company, acknowledges that fact.
Made up of heavy-duty steel base along with heat-treated steel parts, this inversion table is built to last. The product comes with a back-pain relief stretch attachment, an exercise DVD and acupressure nodes. The features don’t end there, as you’ll find a number of safety features in the unit as well, such as cam locks, pivot bearings, and auto-locking hinges.
The company has taken good care of the convenience of the user by adding certain features to the table such as EZ-Reach ankle system, EZ Angle tether, Over-EZ handles, FlexTech bed, ComfortTrak bed, Ergo-Embrace and Traction Handles. The inversion table can support up to 300 lbs of weight, and you can adjust the length of the table according to your height. The company is providing a 5-year warranty on the product, which is another point of attraction.
3. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table
Teeter is such an amazing brand that I have another product on my list from it. Teeter EP-960 LTD like its sibling is FDA certified, plus it is specially designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching para-spinal muscles at the same time.
The inversion table comes with many features such as extended ankle lock to keep the position of the ankle intact during rotation; ergonomic wrap-around ankle cups with contoured bed flexes, acupressure nodes for trigger point release and many more. You can shift your body weight by moving your arm a couple of times so as to invert yourself before going back to an upright position.
The inversion table is made from heavy-gauge steel that makes the unit efficient and reliable. Moreover, the company has equipped the unit with incredible security features such as pivot bearings, cam locks, and auto-locking hinge. With a 5-year warranty, I think this unit has everything a user could wish for.
4. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table
Another top brand with its incredible inversion table, Innova Health, And Fitness have created a masterpiece, which will help back pain sufferers with their severe back related problems. Innova ITX9600 comes with a large, padded headrest and backrest along with six different positional options.
This unit is ideal for users with different heights and requirements. Made up largely from a quality piece of metal, Innova ITX9600 includes ergonomic handholds, adjustable headrest and reversible ankle holding blocks. Inverting becomes a breeze, thanks to the ‘True Balance System’ that is incorporated into the unit.
This inversion table comprises of multiple foot security options, so you don’t have to worry about those. Moreover, you can easily find your center of gravity because of various customizable features. Overall, an ideal unit for back pain sufferers, which they can buy at a very reasonable price.
5. Innova ITM4800 Therapeutic Inversion Table
This is another brilliant product by Innova, which is equipped with isolated heat technology in order to deliver the best therapeutic massage to users. Equipped with adjustable lumbar pad, this inversion table will soothe your back pain unlike anything else.
The unit can easily accommodate a person having a height up to 6 ft-6 in and weight up to 300 lbs. When it comes to features, then this inversion table comes with multi-mode massage settings for a customized massage experience.
The adjustable pin system allows you to select from 5 positions on the inversion table. The strap system keeps you safe and comfortable while inverting. The headrest pad is made up with large energy foam to provide the maximum comfort to the user, and it is adjustable too.
You will also find handlebars and U-shape heel/ankle holders in the inversion table, which are made from soft memory foam. With those handlebars, you can easily return to the original position. Memory foam mattresses are very popular due to their softness, ability to retain shape and high comfort level.
The foldable design of the unit is also a big plus point for users who don’t have much space in their homes. The only drawback of the unit is a 1-year warranty when other companies are providing a 5-year warranty at least. If you trust Innova as a brand, then you can ignore the low warranty period and focus on the product instead.
Benefits Of Using Inversion Tables
Inversion tables are popular because they really help people in multiple ways. If you are planning to buy an inversion table, then let me share the benefits of using an inversion table:
- Relieves Pain: If you are suffering from back pain, sciatica, herniated disc, osteoarthritis pain, cervical spinal stenosis or scoliosis pain, then the inversion table therapy will definitely help you in alleviating the pain. The inversion table is also very effective in headache.
- Physical Fitness: An inversion table can help improve the posture of your body, make your body more flexible and improve the overall fitness of the body. For spine realignments after workouts, inversion tables play a very effective role. You can decrease fatigue and improve sleep quality using an inversion table.
- Respiratory System: Your respiratory system works a lot better once you start taking inversion table therapy, as it improves lung function, clear sinuses and offer a broad pathway for air to travel in and out of your lungs.
- Circulatory System: Inversion tables are excellent for the circulatory system as well, as it improves heart function and reduces varicose pain.
- Mental Health: By undergoing inversion table therapy on a daily basis, you can bring down the stress levels in your body, control mood swings and depression, boost creating thinking and reduce PMS symptom.
- Digestive & Immune System: If your digestion is not up to the mark, then you can get it back in order with inversion table therapy. Your lymphatic function system and the immune system is also improved and the majority of internal organs feel revitalized.
Considerations For Inversion Table Selection
To get the most out of your inversion table, you will have to invest in the best quality product. What defines a quality inversion table? Well, a table that is solid, safe and ideal for preventing injuries is called the quality inversion table, and that is what you should invest in. Here are the features that you need to consider when buying an inversion table:
Quality & Safety
Pay attention to the construction of the inversion table along with the materials that are used in it. If you’re satisfied with both the aspects, then check the features, ease of use and assembly whether these match your requirements or not. Safety needs to be your No.1 priority, so if you are content with the standard safety features of the product, then that’s great, or else, you can get those customized as per your preference.
If you think that every inversion table is designed to provide relief from back pain then you’re wrong. Some flimsy models do the opposite, i.e., they aggravate back pain, therefore, it is suggested to avoid inversion tables that are made from plastic or PVC. Only invest in a quality table made from quality material like carbon steel.
Weight & Height Capacity
The inversion table of your choice should be able to support your weight and height comfortably, or else you might injure yourself. Check the dimensions of the product before buying.
Pay attention to the materials used for constructing the inversion table, whether those are reliable and long-lasting or not. Inversion tables made from high-carbon steel is my preferred choice because this material defines quality and durability.
Manual Or motorized
In a manual inversion table, the rotation will be done manually whereas, in a motorized table, there will be built-in controls through which the angle of the bed can be set and rotated. Motorized units are expensive than manual ones, plus they need more maintenance. However, motorized inversion tables are way more convenient to use.
Find an inversion table that you can easily fold down and store in a suitable area, especially when you are living in a small apartment.
Not every inversion table can provide inversion at all angles, so invest in the table that can invert at an angle that your chiropractor has prescribed for you.
The inversion table must have non-skid stabilizers across the bottom of the base or on the legs to make sure that the table doesn’t move when you are moving around on it.
Padding & Support
A premium-quality inversion table will always have more than enough padding and support for the back, so that if a back pain sufferer is lying on the table, he/she shouldn’t feel pain at all. In some inversion tables, neck support and lumbar support are also provided in the table. So, make sure to invest in a quality inversion table in order to get sufficient padding and support.
Handles & Suspension
You will see different kinds of support being offered by inversion tables for fastening your feet/ankles for inversion. Moreover, the inversion table must have some kind of handle, which you can hold onto while inverting. You should also check if the inversion table comes with grips, knee-bars and other features that don’t just make the therapy session comfortable but enjoyable
When it comes to the warranty, the more period a company offers the better it is. Most companies offer 5-year warranty period while some provide lifetime warranties as well, so mark your lower limit to 5 years.
Say good-bye to your back pain with an inversion table. As an inversion table stretches your spine and reduces pressure on discs, you will feel instant relief from back pain. Now, there are dozens of brands competing against each other, so it is not going to be easy finding the right inversion table, but you can take help of the best inversion table consumer report, which comprises of only the best products. Also, keep in mind the points I’ve shared as those will help you identify the best inversion table from the lot.
- Water Softener Reviews Consumer Report: Best Rated & Picks
- Pool Cleaner Reviews Consumer Report: 7 Best Rated & Picks
- Reviews Of 5 Best Kitchen Faucets Consumer Report: Top Rated
- Best Reverse Osmosis System Reviews By Consumer Report
- Best Recliners Reviews Consumer Report: Top Rated Chairs
- Best Garbage Disposals Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Consumer Report Best Water Flosser: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Best Side Sleeper Pillow Consumer Report: Reviews And Picks
- Bathtub Reviews Consumer Report: 10 Best Rated & Picks
- The Best Solar Lights Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Best Foot Massager Consumer Report: Reviews & Top Picks
- Best Electric Smokers Consumer Report: Reviews And Ratings
- The Best Pellet Grill Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Pick
- Consumer Report Best Zero Turn Mowers: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Best CPAP Cleaner Reviews: Top Rated Soclean Vs VirtuClean
- Consumer Report Best Mattress For Heavy Person: Top Rated
- Reviewing The Best Whole House Water Filter Consumer Report
- The Best Massage Chair Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated