Best Handheld Vacuum Reviews Consumer Ratings & Reports
The wish of having compact, portable and simplified cleaning machines has been granted by companies a few years ago. I still remember the time when I had to take out that bulky vacuum cleaner of mine to clean my house. I was always a bit hesitant whether I should do it or not, but I had to do it otherwise my house would remain dirty and unhygienic. However, things have changed ever since, as there are handheld vacuum cleaners available on the market, which can efficiently clean all types of surfaces and pick up all sorts of waste elements. You will also find vacuum cleaners for cars, hardwood floors and pet hair available on the market, so there is certainly a bigger market available for customers like you and me. If you want to know about 10 best handheld vacuum consumer reports and also want an unbiased review on each of those products, then check below, as I have done exactly that.
Reviewing 10 Best Handheld Vacuums Consumer Ratings & Reports
1. MOOSOO Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with Cyclonic Suction
- A beautifully designed handheld unit, this is the best handheld cordless vacuum cleaner by MOOSOO, which allows users to clean dust, debris, pet hair and many more unwanted elements with ease.
- The unit features a powerful brushless motor, which helps reduce the friction while the unit is running and delivers powerful suction up to 12Kpa. Such a suction power is higher than most handheld vacuum cleaners that are available on the market. The life of the motor is 500+ hours, which is incredible given the fact that most brushed motors die after 200 hours of operation max.
- The inclusion of H13 Hepa filtration system in the unit does its job of removing unwanted elements from the air perfectly. The filter removes up to 99.95 percent of fine particles such as pollen and tobacco ash comprehensively. The company in its bid to separate fine dust has also provided a stainless steel mesh cover. The filter can be easily cleaned by washing it under the running water.
- As far as charging of the unit is concerned, then that can be done with the help of a charging dock or an in-car charger. This ability makes the vacuum cleaner usable for household and car cleaning.
- The suction power is adjustable with the minimum power lying at 7Kpa and the maximum at 12Kpa, which is to fulfil different types of cleaning jobs. Even the brush given on the nozzle can be adjusted as per the cleaning task.
- The unit sports a Li-ion battery, which has a run time of 24 minutes, after which it needs to be recharged, which takes 5 hours.
- The company offers 45-day money-back guarantee on the unit, just in case you don’t like it along with a 2-year warranty for any repair or replacement.
2. VacLife Handheld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Check this piece of beauty, which you will definitely love using because it fits so easily in the hands.
- Despite being a compact unit, it is very powerful, thanks to its super-strong motor, which absorbs all sorts of waste products, from dust to hair quite efficiently. The unit is also apt is picking up wet waste.
- With this vacuum cleaner, you will get three different nozzles for three different types of cleaning.
- The machine has been smartly designed to work in the bright daylight as well as when there is dark. In dark, you can turn on the bright LED to clean the corners that remain dark all the time.
- A stainless steel HEPA filter has been added in the unit, which absorbs tiniest of the material present in the air. The filter can be washed under the tap water, so nothing complicated when it comes to cleaning. Then, there is a dust cup, which can be easily detached for fast and easy trash dumping.
- Being a cordless unit, the working of this vacuum cleaner depends on the battery power, which when fully charged can run for 30 minutes. Moreover, it takes 3-4 hours for the battery to charge to 100%.
- The company offers replacement in case there is an issue with the vacuum cleaner or a full refund in case you don’t like the product and want to return it.
3. Shark (HV292) Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum
- One of the best corded handheld vacuums you will find in the market, Shark HV292 Ultra-Light vacuum weighs just under 4lbs, thus making it super easy to use. You can clean above-the-floor surfaces, stairs and car interiors with this machine without any issue.
- A 15-ft long power cord has been given in the unit, which gives you the ability to clean one room without plugging the cord from one outlet to another. There is no hassle of continuous charging or plugging/unplugging as you move along the room.
- There is a unique ‘TruePet Motorized Brush’ in this vacuum cleaner, which comes with a powerful suction that assures deep cleaning. The brush is capable of extracting, dust, dirt, pet hair and even allergens from upholstery.
- As far as accessories are concerned, then you’ll get a dusting brush, crevice tool, and stretch hose.
- When you are done the vacuuming, you can easily take out the dust cup and empty everything inside of it with a press of a button.
4. BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Lithium-Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum
- When you are looking for a vacuum cleaner for pet hair, which is portable, easy to use and clean, then Bissel Pet Hair Eraser is what you should go for.
- This device is able to remove embedded pet hair from a host of surfaces such as carpet, bed, upholstery and even car.
- This incredible handheld vacuum is powered by a 14-volt Li-ion battery, which has a run time of around 17 minutes when fully charged.
- For dealing with the pet hair in the most comprehensive way, the company has added a motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool. These tools will also come handy if you want to do normal cleaning that doesn’t involve cleaning pet hair.
- When you are done cleaning, you can easily remove the dust collection container and empty all that’s inside of it.
- A triple filtration system has been included in the unit, which offers a much better cleaning experience and frees your house from allergens and other airborne debris.
5. Shark UV330 Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Vacuum
- Another ultra-light vacuum by Shark, this handheld vacuum features MultiFLEX technology, which allows you to clean hard-to-reach areas such as couches, beds, tables and so on.
- Once you are done with cleaning, you can fold the wand and store it at any confined place of your house.
- The unit weighs less than 10lbs, so it is an ideal choice for floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- The unit just like its other sibling incorporates powerful LED lights to ensure proper cleaning even in the dark.
- The capacity of the dust cup is twice that of the original Rocket, but not as big as a canister vacuum cleaner, but it is sufficient for most users. Moreover, you will get more help at the time of cleaning, thanks to hard floor attachment, which will easily pick up surface litter and stuck-on debris.
6. NOVETE Handheld Vacuum Cordless with Replaceable Battery
- While everything so great about this cordless handheld vacuum, but you will definitely attract towards the portability and quickness of the unit.
- The looks are good, the performance is spectacular and the cost is not that high, what else do you need? The unit has 7Kpa suction power, which is on the higher side when compared to other units at the same price range.
- Moreover, the unit runs on 2,200-mAh Li-ion battery, which gives about 30 minutes of run time and takes 4:30 hours to charge.
- One of the main highlights of the vacuum includes a dual filter, which significantly improves air quality.
- The unit is accompanied by a few yet useful accessories, which include a brush nozzle, rubber nozzle and crevice nozzle, which is used for cleaning pet hair, spilled liquids and cleaning hard-to-reach areas respectively.
- The handheld vacuum also includes a HEPA filter and dust cup with the latter one being easy to remove and clean.
7. NOVETE VT-DH001 Handheld Vacuum Cordless
- When you’re scouting for a portable, lightweight and affordable handheld vacuum, then you can’t ignore NOVETE VT-DH001, as it has got everything you want to see and have in a vacuum cleaner.
- Who said less weight means less power, this unit is all about power, with its 100-watt motor offering up to 7Kpa of suction force. With such an immense force, the unit pulls in large and small debris and also keeps the filter clean.
- If you were not that impressed with the motor, then take a look at its 2200mAh Li-ion batteries, which offer a run time of 30 minutes once they are fully charged.
- You can charge the batteries using a 2-in-1 base station, which delivers a full charge in 4 hours.
- The inclusion of a translucent dust cup lets you know how much it is filled, but the capacity could be bigger, as it is just 0.16 gallon right now.
8. HOKEKI Cordless Hand Vacuum Cleaner
- HOKEKI is another high-quality handheld vacuum cleaner, which comes with a 100-watt motor that produces 8Kpa strong cyclonic suction.
- If that wasn’t enough for getting the best performance, then the company decided to add a stainless steel filter into the unit, which combines with the powerful motor and suction power to absorb dust, debris, pet hair and all other unwanted items from the floor, stairs, and interior of the car.
- The unit features a 2200mAh Li-ion battery, which runs for 25 minutes on a full charge, which it takes 3-4 hours.
- A cordless design, you can move freely in all corners of the room with this machine in your hand, but keep an eye on the LED light indicator, as if there is only one light left, then that means, you need to charge the battery.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with various accessories such as brush nozzle, hose and slot pointed nozzle, so use these accessories to make cleaning a fun task.
9. Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum WV201
- If I were to define this product, then I would say it is a user-friendly and budget-friendly vacuum cleaner, which does its job of cleaning the mess of your house perfectly.
- This handheld vacuum comes with a tapered nozzle along with filtration technology, which makes picking up fine dust and large debris a breeze.
- The company has paid extra attention to the design of the product, which is why you get an ergonomic handle to get heightened control and effortless cleaning.
- When the battery is running low, then you will get an indication about it on the unit itself, which adds to your convenience.
- You can remove all the dirt and debris with a single touch of a button, how convenient that is.
10. Dibea UV-10 Bed Vacuum Cleaner
- You might have not heard about Dibea, but it is one of the most trusted brands, which makes premium-quality vacuum cleaners. The one on the review list is a beautiful white colored handheld vacuum that offers high performance with its 300-watt motor.
- The powerful engine rotates S-type brush at a rate of 33,000 cycles per minute and with that, all the dust and bacteria are vanquished from your house.
- The vacuum cleaner is also efficient in capturing tiny particles and allergens, thanks to its Centrifugal Cyclone Filtration Technology.
- If you have been annoyed with the short power cord of your current vacuum cleaner, then it’s time to say goodbye to it and get this new handheld vacuum from Dibea, which comes with a 14.7 ft., long cable to let you go to any corner of a room without any issue.
- The unit features a decent-sized dust cup, which can hold up to 400 ml of waste.
- The company has also provided this unit with an intelligent electronic induction control, which protects it against ultraviolet leakage.
Now that you have gone through the reviews of 10 best handheld vacuum consumer reports, I assume that you are in a better frame of mind to decide as to which product suits your requirements as well as budget. While there are hundreds of products available on the market but don’t you waste your time looking at those when you’ve got the list of top 10 in front of you. Just outline your requirements and make your pick, as it can’t be easier than this.
Last Updated on September 9, 2021