Best Earl Grey Tea Brand Consumer Report: Reviews & Picks
Waking up in the morning and having a cup of tea (or organic coffee) is an ideal way to go about the entire day. Tea is made in different ways throughout the world. Some like having a black tea, whereas some like tea with milk in it. Black tea has a sour taste, but when it comes to benefits of black tea, you will have to take a pen and paper in order to write all its benefits.
Tea is produced in different parts of the world, but when it comes to the top two tea producers, then China and India will take the 1st and 2nd spot respectively. The most popular tea that is consumed in China is known as Oolong Tea, whereas in India, ‘Chai’ is what most people like to drink throughout the day. Both Oolong Tea and Chai are traditional forms of tea, and have a great taste.
Tea just like other ingredients has a premium version, which is known by the name of ‘Earl Grey’. The best Earl Grey tea is made from a black tea blend, which includes bergamot oil. This tea, which originated in England dates back to hundreds of years.
Many believe that the tea got its name after ‘Charles Grey’, a former Prime Minister of Great Britain from 1830-1834. Charles Grey was looking to have a cup of tea and received the blend of tea blend from China as a gift. The Grey family claims that the blend was created in order offset the taste of lime in the water.
It is really amazing that a blend of tea, which was created to offset the taste of lime has now become the most popular tea blends in the world. Earl Grey is a blend that has a very enjoyable taste, and bergamot oil adds a lot to the regular tea leaves. Earl Grey is a blend that is made from different types of tea, which includes green tea or oolong tea.
Reviews Of 5 Best Earl Grey Tea Brands Consumer Report
1. Twinings Classics Earl Grey Tea, Loose Tea
If you are looking for a classic black tea with a subtle lemon taste, then this is the product that you need to have in your kitchen.
This tea after getting prepared will have a translucent amber color and with a minuscule bitterness. To sweeten this tea, you can add stevia or nectresse.
Likes And Dislikes
2. Twinings Lady Grey Tea
Twinings Lady Grey Tea (it's the best lady grey tea) can be called as a scaled-down version of the Earl Grey Classic Black Tea. The flavor of this tea is not derived from a single herb or oil.
Drinking this tea will give you the same taste impressions as that of the lemon peel, orange peel, and black tea.
I felt the lemon flavor to be on the dominating side in this tea, but at the same time, the strength of the citrus seasoning, as well as the caffeine levels, appear meeker.
This flavor of the tea was made for those who wanted to have a less bold tea with the same essence as the original Earl Grey Classic Tea.
You can sweeten this tea with any sweetener such as stevia, sugar, honey or any other sweetener of your choice.
Likes And Dislikes
3. Revolution Tea Black Tea, Earl Grey Lavender
This is a very fresh and aromatic tea, which not just gives a good feeling when consumed, but also when the tea is being brewed.
The tea after being brewed becomes mildly sweet and a bit creamy. You will be able to detect two special flavors of lavender and bergamot.
Though, the flavors would be subtle, but easily detectable. The initial taste of this tea would be incredibly smooth, but then, it fades to a crisp briskness.
I really like the balance of the lavender and bergamot flavors because none is overpowering the other. Both flavors have seemed to match the other in a perfect manner.
If you have always looked for Earl Grey with a gentle touch, then this is the product that you need to have.
Likes And Dislikes
4. Mighty Leaf Black Tea, Organic Earl Grey
If you have a deep passion for the scrumptious bergamot flavor, then you need to try this tea blend.
Earl Grey is hard to resist, and when it is coming from a company like ‘Mighty Leaf’, then it becomes a lot more flavourful and interesting.
You will take a whiff, then another whiff, and finish the cup of tea in a jiffy. I really liked the taste of bergamot orange, which I must mention, doesn’t taste like orange juice.
The mild citrus flavor with a subtle flavor of lavender is going to instill a sense of freshness into your body.
You must take your time while having this tea because you will certainly not like finishing this tea in a hurry.
This is one of those tea blends, which looks equally refreshing when used to make iced tea.
Green tea could be a little sensitive, so you have to make sure that the water you are using is not boiling, as that will ruin the whole taste. Besides that, there is nothing much to worry about regarding this tea.
Likes And Dislikes
5. Twinings Earl Grey Tea K Cups
This is a tea that can uplift your mood with its unique floral aroma and refreshing taste.
Those who don’t get time to prepare a nice cup of tea in a traditional way can opt for Earl Grey Tea K Cups, as these are really good, and give the feeling of the same traditional style of preparing tea.
This is a fine black tea where you will find a perfect blend of the aromatic citrus fruit flavor of bergamot.
You don’t have to make an assumption as to how much tea you need to put in the pot. Each K-cup comes with a built-in coffee filter, so there is no need to measure anything, thus avoiding a lot of mess.
You can only use K-cups once, as these are designed to be used in a single-cup brewing system.
Likes And Dislikes
With so many different Earl Greys available on the market, I would rather leave it to your wisdom as to which Earl Grey you should go with. In order to find the best Earl Grey Tea, you have to outline the requirements you would like to see and experience in the tea.
It is only then that you’ll be able to identify the right brand to quench your thirst for a nice cup of hot tea every day. Pay attention to the five products that I’ve discussed above and chosen the one you like the most.
- Water Softener Reviews Consumer Report: Best Rated & Picks
- Pool Cleaner Reviews Consumer Report: 7 Best Rated & Picks
- Reviews Of 5 Best Kitchen Faucets Consumer Report: Top Rated
- Best Reverse Osmosis System Reviews By Consumer Report
- Best Recliners Reviews Consumer Report: Top Rated Chairs
- Best Garbage Disposals Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Best Side Sleeper Pillow Consumer Report: Reviews And Picks
- Bathtub Reviews Consumer Report: 10 Best Rated & Picks
- Reviews Of 10 Best Espresso Machines By Consumer Report
- Consumer Report Best Gas Grill: Reviews Of Top Rated Picks
- Patio Furniture Reviews Consumer Report: Best Rated & Picks
- Reviews Of 7 Best Trampolines Consumer Report
- Reviews Of 5 Best Sewing Machines Consumer Report
- Reviews Of 5 Best Coffee Makers Consumer Report
- Reviews Of 5 Best Kitchen Knife Set Brands Consumer Report
- The Best Solar Lights Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Reviews Of 10 Best Meat Slicers Consumer Report
- Best Electric Smokers Consumer Report: Reviews And Ratings
- The Best Pellet Grill Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Pick
- Consumer Report Best Zero Turn Mowers: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Reviews Of 5 Best Air Fryers Consumer Report
- Consumer Report Best Mattress For Heavy Person: Top Rated
- Reviews Of 5 Best Water Ionizers Consumer Report
- The Best Massage Chair Consumer Report: Reviews Of Top Rated
- Consumer Report Best Water Distillers: Reviews Of Top Picks
- Reviews Of 6 Best Vacuum Sealers Consumer Report
- Best Home Weather Station Consumer Report: Reviews & Picks
- Reviewing 7 Best Recumbent Bikes Consumer Report
- Reviews Of 10 Best Hot Tubs Consumer Report
- Reviews Of 5 Best Dash Cams Consumer Report